I'm really in love with this girl. She sings that most beautiful song ever called 'Little House' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im_ZVNX1QZM) and she's gorgeous.Gorgeous. But not normal gorgeous.
In fact, sometimes she can look unattractive, but it's her beautiful personality that really makes her gorgeous.
Even running around without makeup and sweating in 'Mama Mia' she was beautiful.
It helps that she had huge gorgeous slanted oval green eyes, full matching lips, and a perfect heart shaped face.
Her skin is glowy, but not the kind of glowy that's greasy, but natural glowy.
I feel like this is because she doesn't wear much makeup on her skin.
But in the first photo, she has a GORGEOUS braid, but her skin look bad, and she has too much makeup on. She honestly does better with soft gold and pink tones, nothing to harsh or metallic. I think that they put too much makeup on her skin, and then tried to brighten her up with an apricot blush, which is wrong for her skin. Then they added a poorly done liner job, and little mascara. Stupid makeup artist, amazing hair stylist.

No comments:
Post a Comment